Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to let us know how you can assist.
Membership Vice-President (Normally this is an elected position)
Thanks to our excellent speaker line up and the virtual presentations, we are getting new members joining from across the United States. We desperately need someone before the new Board is elected at the end of the year to assist with member recruitment and renewals.
- Social media guru to handle Twitter and Instagram.
- Website guru to help us maintain and update the Wild Apricot website.
- A Literary Beat reporter to gather information from other writing groups and the literary community. (conferences/workshops)
Andrea Slavin is Chairing this committee. This is the timeline:
- Announce elections in August and take names through the month.
- Announce slate in September
- Vote in October
- New Board announced in November.
- Transition in December.
Join the Board
the Board is an opportune way to network with fellow Capitol Crimes
writers and readers and participate in planning and executing events. We
need you now more than ever. Read more here for details on how to run or nominate someone else.