Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to let us know how you can assist.
Reader Involvement Chair
Reader Involvement Committee
- A Literary Beat Reporter to gather information from other writing groups and the literary community (i.e. conferences/workshops).
- Members Liaison: A contact person for members to tell about books coming out, book signings, stories in Anthologies, Awards, and other good news.
Andrea Slavin is Chairing this committee. This is the timeline:
- Announce elections in August and take names through the month.
- Announce slate in September .
- Vote in October .
- New Board announced in November.
- Transition in December.
Join the Board
Joining the Board is an opportune way to network with fellow Capitol Crimes writers and readers and participate in planning and executing events. We need you now more than ever. Read more here for details on how to run or nominate someone else.